Dr. Brown’s 4 Oz/120 ml Specialty Feeding System Bottle For Babies SB417-MED
Brand: Dr. Brown
- Model Id: SB417-MED
- Type: Specialty System Feeding Bottle
- Capacity : 120ml
- No of Holes in Nipple: 1
- Product Dimension: 2.2 x 15 x 2.2 cm
- Weight: 800 Gram
- Nipple Flow: Paced Flow
- Consistent and reliable nipple flow rate helps decrease gassiness/air intake and burping with non squeeze method
- Exhibits the essential qualities of
- BPA free, easy to clean dishwasher, sterilize, autoclave, safe
... people are viewing this right now
Only 1 left in stock
- Package content: 1 medical specialty feeding system narrow neck bottle
- Dr. Brown s natural flow bottle by assisting with digestion and preserving vitamins a, c, and e requires minimal assembly which provides confidence and competency with parents/caregiver’s Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System was designed in collaboration with medical professionals seeking an oral feeding solution for infants identified with complex feeding challenges such as those often observed in infants with cleft lip and palate, ankyloglossia, high-arched palate, oro- neuromotor dysfunction, common or rare syndromic sequences and/or craniofacial anomalies.
- The Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System is an oral feeding solution that allows an infant to express a bolus with lingual movements during sucking attempts without requiring a manual bolus expression from a caregiver. The Dr. Brown’s Infant Paced Feeding Valve is inserted into any level Dr. Brown’s standard silicone nipple to create a “compression” nipple and when used in combination with the Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow bottle system, assists the infant in self-regulation during oral feedings.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.