Korean Product Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream 30ml
A moisturizing anti-oxidant eye cream with organic Jeju green tea squeeze and green tea seed extract that provides moisture and nourishment to the delicate skin around the eyes
Pack Type: Container
Travel Size: Portable
Age Range: Adult
Skin Type: Dry
Net Quantity: 30l
Item Form: Cream
Only 1 left in stock
- INGREDIENT STORY
- ‘Beauty Green Tea’, the ingredient born for the skin from Jeju
innisfree No. 1, “Beauty Green Tea”, a specializing moisturizing ingredient developed after the study of 2,401 Korean green tea varieties.
We started research to find moisture for ideal skin condition, and created Beauty Green Tea containing high amino acid excellent for hydration and moisture.
Fundamentally renewed Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ by double squeeze method
Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ is made by extraction of nourishing ingredients of fresh beauty green tea leaves. It is fundamentally different green tea water of 3.5 times more enriched than the original with 16 kinds of amino acids, and provides excellent moisturizing benefits to the skin.
- HOW TO USE
- During your skincare routine, use a finger to apply a small amount of eye cream around your eyes. Gently pat it on your skin for the best absorption.
1. Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
2. If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
1) Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
3. Handling and storing the product.
1) Close the product’s container after using it.
2) Keep the product out of the reach of children. If the product is ingested, consult a doctor. 3) Avoid exposing the product to extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Store the product in a cool place.
|Dimensions||10.007 × 8.001 × 4.8 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.